Total Pageviews

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

2 Americans, a German, and a Bulgarian go Bowling

This weekend we had the pleasure of having some our good friends Lisa and Andrey come stay with us! Lisa was a foreign exchange student from Germany who I went to high school with and Andrey is her boyfriend from Bulgaria. I'm so glad living out here has given us the chance to go visit each other! We spent a few days in London, and then a day in Cambridge. We also taught Andrey how to bowl, which was quite fun! :) I'm so glad they were able to come, we haven't seen them in a year since we went to visit them in Cologne! We've been to London once before but got a chance to see some things we didn't get to before! :) INCLUDING PRINCE WILLIAM AND KATE and PRINCE HARRY!!! It was only for a few seconds, they were making there way into the New Zealand house to give their condolences for the earthquake. Here are a few pictures from our weekend:

 Hubby and I with the backdrop of the London Eye and Big Ben in the background. :)
Lisa, Aaron, Me, and Andrey at the London Tower Bridge! Very cool! We love you guys! We hope to make a visit to Germany sometime this Spring. :)

Annnnd here's the video I got of Prince William and Kate and Harry in there somewhere. It was totally craziness with the paparazzi and I actually felt kinda bad being one of the people holding up my camera to catch a glimpse of them, but I am a tourist and never actually seen royalty in person before and figured now was my only chance soooo I did it anyways, lol. You can see them get out of the limo and scurry inside.


So there ya have it! I have also managed to nab at least one interview since I've been back and got to bring in a few models to show off my skills. They seemed pretty impressed and said they would call but I'm still waiting for that phone call. :( I would really LOVE to work out in town and in a great salon, even if it's a little slower since I'm still a newbie. However I think I may try to apply on base, it may be a little easier to build up my clientele there if military wives hear there is someone good around. :) We have soooo many friends who are pregnant right now and ready to pop, some who have, and some who just found out they are pregnant. It hasn't happened yet for us, but it will happen when the time is right. I am ok with trying to work a little first and being back with hubby before we bring another human into this crazy world, but it will all happen in due time. That's all for now!!

No comments:

Post a Comment