Total Pageviews

Saturday, January 22, 2011

2011-New Year, New Chapter

Happy New Year everyone!!! 2011 is looking to be an amazing year so far and I have lots to report! I would like to announce that I have officially passed my practical and written state board exams, and am now a licensed Cosmetologist!! On Thursday, Jan 20th, I graduated from the Eric Fisher Academy (again, lol). It was our class graduation and I was honored to be class Salutatorian and give the class speech. Unfortunately my hubby was unable to attend this time. :( But I will be back with him soon! A night out of celebrating with my girls is in store for this Saturday. :)


A great big thanks and lots of love to Eric, and all my teachers at EFA, and my class for making it one of the most memorable, fun times of my entire life. I will remember it forever. <3

This week I also did a photo shoot with 3 different looks, of which I also did the hair and makeup for. My new career has made me love photography even more now that I can do all 3. I love it. Thank you to my friend Jennifer for modeling for me, you were AMAZING!!! We did a natural look, a glam look, and a party/smokey eye/evening look...:) This shoot was a BLAST!! To see the rest you'll have to go to the site or become a fan on Facebook! Make sure to become a fan, because you love me. :)


I am sooo happy with the way this photos turned out! We are trying to squeeze in one more shoot before I  head back to England (again, lol), with a super crazy fun editorial look. Hopefully we'll have time! But do take a look at the rest.  It's time for this girl to go to bed!! A girl's night tomorrow and a Summit Hair Show with Oscar Bond this weekend await. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment